Levels 1-2 Vinyasa
Appropriate for beginning students or those looking to try yoga for the first time. These are gentle classes that focus fundamental postures (asanas) and their alignment. Students are introduced to the mind body connection and learn about pranayama (yogic breathing) and how to use breath and movements together. These classes are also great for experienced practitioners who want to review basics or maybe slow down a bit.
All Levels Morning Vinyasa
Begin your day with some well-rounded Vinyasa Yoga. This all levels class will wake you up, get you going with a good level of energy to carry you through the day. This class is appropriate for students of all levels.
Levels 2-3 Vinyasa
For the intermediate or advanced yogi or someone who is looking to step it up a notch. These classes can be more rigorous and challenging with a faster pace. Students should expect backbends, arm balances, inversions, pranayama – a more physically demanding class.
Happy Hour Yoga
End the work week with a light-hearted, fun filled class with energy and great music! The is for any yogi looking to step it up a notch and start the weekend with an energetic yoga class. Come to this class and really let it all go. Happy Hour Yoga is a fun, invigorating class that is appropriate for students of all levels. It will leave you feeling refreshed, uplifted and ready for the weekend and it only takes an hour!
All Levels Vinyasa
This class can be enjoyed by students at any level of experience. Poses (asanas) are offered with variations and modifications so there is something for each student. Sun Salutations and flowing sequences of asanas change and align with the breath. Expect standing poses, balance poses, inversions – a little bit of everything but moving towards a broader spectrum of poses that may challenge some students. These classes also focus on the relationship between strength and flexibility.
Rise & Shine Vinyasa
We offer early “Rise & Shine” Vinyasa on Tuesday & Thursday morning at 6-7am. These morning classes to help you start the day with Wake-Me-Up Vinyasa Yoga!
- Yoga will wake you up like a triple espresso.Yoga breathing will stimulate your body and mind. All that fresh oxygen will wake up your brain like a jolt of caffeine.
- All day you can think, “Wow, I already did yoga today – how awesome is that?”
- You will be more calm all day.Taking yoga early in the morning will set the tone for your whole day. It will calm and center you before you have to step out into the chaos of life.
- You will look younger. The stretching in yoga makes your body tighter, lighter, and brighter.
- Yoga helps speed up your metabolism which means thats your body burns calories faster.
This class is a mixture of gentle sun salutations, some standing poses and restorative yoga poses. Using Restorative poses (“active relaxation”) with props, we alternately stimulate and relax the body to move toward balance. The poses can physically reduce pain and stress-related disease.
An all levels class that emphasizes on anatomical alignment and precise movements. You will learn to build a strong foundation and to fluidly and skillfully transition in flowing sequences, as you work toward a peak pose. Expect be challenged both in movement and stillness.
- We offer both 1-Hour and 1.5-Hour Classes.
- Classes scheduled conveniently throughout the day and evening.
- No gimmicks, no hassles,
no passes that expire.
- After 10 classes, your 11th class is free!
- Valid for 31 days from the first day of use.
- No limit to the number of classes attended.
- You can still use the punch card to rack up free classes.
- The Monthly Pass makes a great birthday or holiday gift for a friend or fellow yogi!
- 1-2 students - tailored to your specific needs.
- 1-on-1 class with your favorite teacher!
- Use the class for a Q&A about yoga, or focus on specific poses, etc.
- Custom quotes available for larger groups, wedding/bachelor/bachelorette parties.